The solar system is a star system located on the outskirts of the orion arm and home to humanity.
The star in this system is called "the sun" and is a class-G main sequence star. This page is more of a portal to the articles for the worlds in this star system than an actual article.
Planets of the Solar SystemEdit
This star system has 9 planets. The following planets are:
Mercury- A barren planet filled with iron that orbits closely to the sun.
Venus- A volcanic planet teeming with geographic activity.
Earth- The most promenient planet of the Solar System due to it being the orgin spot of humans. This planet has the most life on it and shows many signs of human activity with the numerous metropolises that light up the planet at night. Earth has one notable natural satellite:
- The Moon- A barren satellite that was the first place humans touched from their planet. Humans use the moon as a portal to space and is where their wormhole station is located.
Mars- A desert planet that is speculated to once have supported life that has been partially terraformed by humans.
Jupiter- Hydrogen filled gas giant known for being the largest planet in the solar system and its never stopping hurricane known as the red spot. Jupiter has 4 notable moons:
- Io- A moon that is gravitationally being internally squeezed by europa and juptier. Is extremly volcanic.
- Europa- Europa with titan are among the only places that supports life currently. However the life is very simplistic and at best celephopod-like. Nothing in comparison to erth's catalogue of life.
- Ganymede- A barren moon that tugs on europa gravitationally.
- Callisto- Icey moon like europa that is further away from jupiter than the other moons and has no life on it. However it used as a base by humans due to the lack of activity on the world.
Saturn- Hydrogen filled gas giant known for its massive ring system that has been often mined by humans for iron and gold. Saturn has one notable satellite, but many non-notable satellites:
- Titan- A moon with a thick-hazy atmosphere where some forms of contagius microbial life can be found. Titan is often used by humans as a oil hot spot for the literal seas of oil that fill the planet.
Uranus- Nitrogen and Methane filled gas giant. Like neptune except it is the butt of a very lame jokeand a more greenish color.
Neptune- Nitrogen filled gas giant like Uranus that has the fastest winds in the solar system and diamond icebergs. Has one notable moon:
- Triton- Icey volcanic moon that has the largest geysers in the solar system.
- Pluto is not on this list because it is a dwarf planet and no one cares about those.
- There are two belts in the solar system, the asteroid belt and the kepler belt.